Indian weddings are the most awaited one as it brings food, music, fun and all the dressing up. The main factor which differentiates Indian weddings from other is the pretty Indian attire lehenga, saree, sharara, salwar kameez, flaunting our lovely jewels, with a bindi and beautiful bangles that complement the outfit. Here are some best picks from the latest wedding sarees by famous designers.
1) In the year, 2015, golden and the shimmer is one among the most demanded color combinations. The famous designer, Sabyasachi Mukherji’s sarees have a sparkly gold finish which is carefully chosen to go with a dull black, thereby giving it a nouvelle look altogether. It is usually paired with a golden worked full sleeves blouse which gives it a royal look.
2) Lehenga Sarees are perfect for bridesmaid as they are light, easy to carry and gives the look of a lehenga.The designer Sabyasachi Mukherji comes up with this awesome combination of green, cream and blue lehenga-saree. The colour of the blouse is usually matching to the border of the saree. The light fabric makes it best suited for any small function before the wedding.
3) Tarun Tahiliani’s sarees are famous for simplicity, good color combination maintaining the trend. This dark blue, sky blue and orange georgette saree can be gracefully worn with a sleeveless blouse with a zip at the back of the blouse.
4) The champagne georgette sari which has sequins work are the main attractions these days. The off-white net saree with patta and resham work with peacock motif on the pallu and booti work on the border has a very different look maintaining the elegance. It can be worn on all kinds of occasions.
5) Ritu Kumar is very famous for her bridal range. This heavy dark green and brown saree is eye catching and suites for women of all age groups. Ritu Kumar’s sarees are available in huge stores and boutiques.
6) Manish Malhotra is famous for his classic designs. The conventional style with a full sleeve blouse is a favourite amongst purists. It is paired with a net sari which makes it not too covered up.
7) There is a new neo-traditional design if one is unsure of whether to go the traditional or contemporary way. Stitched saris and draped dresses are ideal for receptions while saris with an edgier blouse, such as Abraham and Thakore’s grey sari with a menswear shirt makes a style statement.
These designs are perfect for any wedding function. Pick any from these and indulge into sheer gorgeousness.