Forget Diamonds! Shoes are a women’s first love. But with the prices always soaring high, we ladies often find ourselves in a situation where we don’t have new shoes to pair with a new outfit as well as not enough money to buy new ones. So ladies why not recycle those old and boring flats and turn them into something trendy and classy!
Here are some really cool DIY projects which can give your shoes a whole new makeover!
All you need are some sequins, a single co loured flat, a glue stick and a pair of tweezers.
Using the tweezers apply glue on the back of the sequins and stick them to the shoe. Repeat the process till you are satisfied and ta-da! Your sequins shoes are ready to go!
A pair of flats and a scarf is all you need to do this DIY.
So here’s how you do it:
- Cut a piece of the scarf into four strips.
- Fold the strips in half and stitch them. You will have four scarf tubes at the end of this step.
- Now start stitching the tubes on the shoe. Stitch half of two tubes, one from each end.
- After this, you will be left with the unstitched end of the tubes which you need to tie a bow.
- Stitch the bow from below so that it doesn’t drop off.
And it’s done!
Add a sassy look to those boring T-shaped flats. Just tie a bow with a ribbon and stick it on the shoe. And you are ready to go!
STUDS ON FLATS
Try this amazing techno styled flat makeover. Just buy some studs and stick them on your flats. You will be amazed with the outcome!
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD!
Gold is the colour of the season! Renovate that old converse by painting them with golden paint. You are ready to rock this season!
NEON DOODLE SHOES
Let’s take it up a notch.
Try these creative doodling shoes. You need some neon fabric spray paint, fabric marker and plain white shoes.
- Start by spray painting the shoes in a random manner such that you have a multitude of shades on the shoe.
- After the paint dries start doodling the shapes of your choice with black marker.
- Allow the marker to dry off and you are good to go!
Ombre is such a cool trend! Try this amazing cool DIY for a summer look.
Things you need:
- Fabric Paint (1 white+1 color)
- Plain white sneakers
- Paint brush or a sponge.
- Start off by painting the lower half(heel side) of the shoe with your colored paint.
- Next mix some white paint in the colored one to get a shade lighter
- Paint the next quarter of the shoe.
- Mix more white to get a shade lighter
- And paint the remaining of the shoe.
- Let the paint dry off and you are ready for the day.
All you need for this DIY:
- A pair of flats
- A Scarf
Start by cutting the scarf to an appropriate length.
Ones done make a knot on the shoe as shown in the picture
Start circling the two ends of the scarf on the straps of the shoe.