Natural look with bare minimum makeup is the latest trend for summer 2014. In other words, it’s all about using makeup simply to conceal flaws/blemishes and not to change the way you look. It’s a refreshing change from putting on layers of makeup and getting an artificial look. The reason behind the popularity of this trend is its power to enhance your natural beauty without using loads of makeup products and it takes less time. In addition to that, you don’t have to fuss about getting your makeup ruined.
Tips to get a natural nude look
1. Clean & moisturise your face and use a lip balm on your lips
2. Mix foundation and moisturiser use it as a base or apply a BB cream as it provides full coverage and moisturises your skin or you can also use a tinted moisturiser. Make sure that the foundation matches to your skin color. Use a buffing brush to blend the base properly
3. Dab concealer to hide dark circles under your eyes and other blemishes or dark spots
4. Apply powder on your T-Zone and if required define eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil
5. Use brown eye pencil to define your eyes because brown gives a genuine look and apply a touch of mascara only to your bottom eyelashes
6. Dab little bit of blush to add color to your cheeks
7. Apply small amount of skin illuminant on the apple of your cheeks and bridge of your nose
8. Finish the makeup by applying a natural color lipstick
In essence, it’s all about looking natural and beautiful by using fewer products.